This movie takes place in a dirty and messy but well lit house (okay - it's ours). Plot - basically it's a big ugly guy chasing a little girl. Not much dialogue - basically someone repeatedly mumbling "I'm gonna get you." And that's about all there is to it. Seriously. Actually, just wanted to show little girl running. It's amazing to think that only two months ago she was learning how to walk. Look at her now - the Stewart family and Ben Johnson BEWARE!!!
We also wanted to post a general happy birthday wish to Tavie, Dean, and Owen! Pillow to the face!
3 comments:
Wow! Good for you Sophie!! What a big girl. Oh and that video description totally cracked me up! It was actually kind of scary...
Baha Sophie is such a hoot! I miss you all.
That was so fun. I want you guys to post some of her sign language.
I love you guys
Post a Comment