Well not really... I'm just THAT behind. Considering the small amount of time I spend blogging- you'd think I have an actually social life that I spend my time on.However... this is what I spend my time on. (this and zooloretto- a game on my ipod)


Happy Father's Day Daddy.... Again.... over three months later.
(Notice the small second blond figure golfing... Mia added that after I thought the cake was done and was not looking:)
(oh and second addendum- the girls have curlers in their hair. This was the BEFORE shot okay!)
2 comments:
what an AMAZING cake, Jess. You have a gift...you make cute kids too. Curlers and all!
So you really just made that cake? It is pretty awesome. Does Griff golf? Gray wants to learn because he thinks that doctors and chiros should know how to do that. If we ever come home we will have to let the boys go play while we uh play too! Um I miss your guts and wish we talked more! I should call really and perhaps I will...we find out what we are having on WEDNESDAY!! Yip Yip!
Post a Comment