Anyone? Anyone?
If you HAVEN'T seen the Crappy Halloweeniers episode... I HIGHLY recommend it.
The girls were pretty into Halloween this year... as you can see from above. Sophie just kept wanting to run to yet another house.
And because I like to keep things interesting... AKA- unorganized, here are some pictures from July 1st in Raymond this past summer.
Slowly yet surly I will persevere and get this stupid blog up to date.
4 comments:
I love Parks and Rec, but I think I missed that episode! I'll have to go back and watch it. So funny... And I love your black and white tunic, it's so cute!
Awww, your Goldilocks is a doll, and gotta love that little bear! Mama bear is a sexy beast, but I'm not sure about that Papa bear. I think he definitely got lucky!
Love your cute family costumes! So funny that you are just posting July 1st pics oh well better late then never!
You guys are the cutest Goldilocks and 3 bears ever! Hope you and your cute family are doing great!
--SaraLyn
Post a Comment