Yes, it is sad but NOBODY won the Baby Price Contest. Amelia surprised us all and came two weeks early.... and no one was that merciful in the entries. Our closest date was my nephew Brecken who voted for the 15th. Unfortunately Griff and I are sticklers and so all he gets is an honourable mention on the blog. (ummm, and this is it).
In more Price Family News, Mia is now 7 pounds 8 oz! Only one oz less than Sophie's birth weight! We had a great weekend where we got to enjoy some of the benefits of living in California... (we have a love hate relationship with this place).
Griff and Sophie playing some one on one.
It was very refreshing... even though we only got to cool off our feet. And of course this was the first time I put Sophie in this bathing suit. It took me like five minutes to squish her into it.

Our little heavy weight!
Our little heavy weight!
And here is a link to my friends Shop/blog! She is having a giveaway for a nursing cover and I could really use one! Check it out, she is really talented! She gave me the idea for the card table playhouse!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh. Adorable. I want a baby!! Now. Seriously... I'm not joking.
I'm so jealous of your warm weather!!!! Sophie looks adorable in her bathing suit!!!!!!! I love Mia's tan!!!!!!!
it is so not fair that you guys have the cutest kids in the world, and the best weather. So people have all the luck.
Me on the other hand is stuck doing tons of homework, with my dog as my baby, and snow out my window.
Dustin says "nice boobie shot!" Weird, I know! That swimsuit picture makes me laugh! Basketball looks fun! That must have been before 4:00pm- when the gangs come out and you need to be at home with the doors locked. Cute girls! Mia does have a sweet tan!
Griff you should have jumped so Sophie could get her first SLAM DUNK and I don't mean Crispy Cream and milk. Mia is adorable, but then I know it's from her collectable gene pool. It was -2C today and I had the priveledge of being outside all day. Not really that bad with a hoody but +80F... it just ain't fair. No wonder you don't want to come home. Miss you guys, Love Grampa Rob & Gramma Dodie
Post a Comment