Well, it's been a while so I thought I would just post and say we are alive.... just FROZEN solid. We got through our move to the great white, only to realize that they must have filmed Star Wars here. Specifically the scene on the frozen planet where Luke had to be inside an animal carcass just to stay alive. (okay, planet Hoth. I just googled it.)
We really are doing quite well, despite the chills, and are so happy to be close to our family. We miss all our Modesto friends! Come and visit us!!!! Just not in the winter unless you are prepared to look like this:

Well, we are happy and safe and are looking forward to this new adventure. No new pics to post yet, so this will have to do.



8 comments:
Glad you made it safely!!! This winter has been way too cold. Looking forward to seeing you all hopefully sooner than July!!!
Have I told you that I love how your music always matches your most recent post? Yours is the only blog that I don't mind if the music comes on automatically. Also I need your new number. I know I never call but just in case! My Brother and his wife are having their baby in March so I plan on being there. So I need to see you too! Can't believe I wont get to see Mia til she's basically a one year old. Sad, we need to see eachother more.
We miss the Price family!!! Glad you made it safely and you are getting settled. Hope to see lots of cool updates on your new adventures! Love You Guys :)
my kids are in bed right now, but they are gonna love this post the very best! Sadly, your Star Wars/ Alberta analogy is bang on. So much for global warming!
hey...i just noticed that Ice Ice Baby didn't make the playlist. Vanilla would be so sad! Seriously, I love your post music
glad you made it safe back to the white north. can't wait to come see you, and finally meet the girls in february!
OK really it is not that bad... I mean it is cold but I kinda missed the snow and bundling up and having snow up to my ears. Well maybe it is a little too harsh. I was sure glad to get back to above zero temperature in Portland. I missss you too. Kiss the little ladies for me!!
oh we miss you guys.. so glad to keep up with you on this new journey!
Post a Comment